- Alexandria Area High School Technology Academy: Donated $75,000 to the to purchase precision machining equipment not currently available to the students in the referendum funding.
- Hosts monthly Red Cross Blood Drives.
- YMCA building project: Donated $60K.
- Pledges each Brenton employee that participates in the Special Olympics Polar Bear Plunge.
- Participates in the Adopt-a-Highway program, cleaning a 2 mile stretch of state highway roadside.
- Annual area coat drive.
- Coordinates United Way donations through payroll.
- Brenton Scholarships recognize outstanding academic achievement among children of employees. Since 1995, 93 high school seniors have received a scholarship.
Brenton employees run a two-mile stretch of Highway 14 NE near our facility to help keep the Alexandria area looking beautiful.
Many thanks to our hard working employees who participated in our Adopt-a-Highway clean-up effort June 12th!
Clean-up Crew photo below (left to right): Brian Diede / Scott Teaser / Travis Lay / Tony Bordeaux / Dan Knoll / Mackenzie Goodwin / Natalie Goodwin / Lynn Westad / Kenny Goodwin / Kenessa Goodwin