We are hiring! Check out our open positions.
Brenton's case packing machines are not limited to single standalone machines with a simple infeed and main. While we are more than happy to provide the standalone equipment, Brenton can also partner with our customers to create a fully integrated case packing system all managed through a single HMI and tested before shipment in a single FAT.
Most of Brenton's case packing systems start with a standard case packing machine - M2000, M4000, L1000 or RC1000. This core machine can be combined with other ProMach brand equipment or Brenton designed components such as a case turner or case inspection / rejection station to complete your end of line operations. With over 30 years of experience in the case packing industry, Brenton has a powerful knowledge base to draw upon to design a custom integrated case packing system.
Brenton works closely with Texwrap to provide customers a fully integrated tray packing/shink bundling solution for their end of line operations. Brenton's case packing experts have created many solutions combining our M2000 tray packers with the Tekkra shrink bundler for a single, integrated solution.
• All the standard functionality of the M2000 for a tray packing application combined with the standard functionality Tekkra bundler.
• Fully integrated solution tested at the factory in a single FAT
• Single point of contact for the project and single project timeline.
As an experienced and certified FANUC Integrator, Brenton has the ability to add functionality and flexibility to our robotic case packing system through the integration of robotic 2D/3D vision guidance software. Vision guidance can provide additional functionality for case packing systems. Brenton's robotics experts will work with you to create an integrated line that utilizes the technology to maximize your line's efficiency and minimize unplanned downtime.
• Add flexibility in adding or changing pack patterns
• Create the possibility to operate at higher speeds
• Provide flexibility to loads multiple case styles