ProMach Features Complete End of Line Integrated System at Pack ExpoSep 12, 2013
- Integrated system includes solutions from five ProMach Brands
- Single sourced system and acceptance testing increases line efficiency and reduces customer’s integration risk
- See system at Pack Expo Las Vegas, September 23-25, Booths C-1920 & C-2020
Alexandria, MN – ProMach’s End of Line Packaging Solutions is featuring a complete end of line system built from its brands at Pack Expo Las Vegas, September 23-25, Booths C- 1920 and C-2020. The integrated system includes a Brenton Mach-2 case packer, Edson SR3600sa case packer with SC-SS Servo Cassette Collator, Currie by Brenton HLP conventional palletizer and MasterPal™ full layer robotic depalletizer, Shuttleworth and KLEENLine conveyors, and Brenton case elevators.
The system will also feature new integration technology offered by ProMach from Rockwell Automation called RAPID Line Integration that uses Packaging Machine Language (PackML) to enable easier linkage between machines.
ProMach’s End of Line Packaging Solutions provides single sourcing for complete, turnkey integrated systems optimized for each customer’s unique packaging needs. ProMach’s state-of-the-art facility in Alexandria, Minnesota is equipped to manufacture and test sophisticated end of line systems, including complex factory acceptance testing requirements.
The integrated End of Line system exhibited at Pack Expo incorporates machines from five ProMach brands including:
- BrentonProMach-2 servo-driven, side-load indexing case packer. The all servo Mach-2 delivers efficient, high performance 25-case per minute operation in a small footprint. All electronic and servo drives are sized to match their unique torque requirements to increase efficiency and reduce power requirements. The Mach-2 offers unparalleled versatility and performance for nearly any case design including RSC, HSC, tray, wrap-around, knock-down, and harness for cartons, bottles, cans, and pouches.
- Edson SR3600sa case packer with a SC-SS Servo Cassette Collator. The SR3600sa combined with SC-SS collator combines the latest servo technology and unique mechanical assemblies to deliver high-performance, high-speed packing for large cases and trays. The SR 3600sa includes Edson’s one-button Servo Adjust™ system for simple, automatic changeovers. Edson’s innovative InteleSuite of intelligent packaging systems for instant on-machine product support, maintenance, and part management will also be featured.
- Currie by Brenton HLP High Level Infeed Palletizer. The new hydraulic free, fully automatic high-speed HLP palletizer incorporates advanced servo, safety, and touchscreen controls to deliver unparalleled product handling, ease of operation and investment value. The modular design accommodates a wide range of plant configurations and is ideal for packaging operations requiring speeds from 30 to over 100 cases per minute.
- Currie by Brenton MasterPal™ Full Layer Robotic Depalletizer. MasterPal’s patented “cradle and place” technology depalletizes whole layers of product weighing up to 500 lbs in a single motion at significantly greater speeds than vacuum pick and rollers. The versatile end-of-arm tool provides superior results for full or empty bags, bottles, cans or irregular shaped products, open or sealed cases, trays, display packs, bundles, and bulk products.
- Shuttleworth Slip-Torque® conveyors provide advanced gentle material handling and low back-pressure accumulation to reduce product damage and deliver precise product placement without jamming and shingling.
- KLEENLine conveyors provide durable, easy-to-clean material handling for a wide range of applications, product types and packaging requirements.
- Brenton Case Elevators provide dependable, easy-to-maintain material handling for a wide range of applications.
“Having a single source to design, build, and integrate your system greatly reduces the risk of purchasing and assembling a system from multiple vendors,” says Barry Heiser, President, ProMach End-of-Line Business Unit. “At ProMach, we can assemble the complete system and test it in our facility to ensure it operates at peak efficiency before shipment. Our relationship with Rockwell to offer RAPID also provides customers with a beneficial line-control solution for Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) reports and reduced installation time and startup.”
ProMach’s End of Line brands include Brenton case packers and robotics, Currie palletizers and depalletizers, Dekka tape heads, Edson case and tray packing systems, KLEENLine material handling solutions, IPAK tray formers and stackers, Orion stretch wrappers, Shuttleworth conveyors and product handling systems, and Wexxar Bel case and tray formers and sealers.
For more information please contact End of Line Packaging Solutions at 800-535-2730 or email@example.com.
A leader in servo technology packaging applications, Brenton engineers and manufactures case packing equipment, shrink-wrapping machines, robotic packaging systems, custom packaging systems, and product handling equipment for the food, beverage, pharmaceutical, personal care, and household products industries. Brenton also manufactures the Currie line of conventional and robotic palletizers. Brenton is a product brand of ProMach, a global leader in packaging line solutions. As part of the ProMach End of Line business line, Brenton helps our packaging customers protect and grow the reputation and trust of their consumers. ProMach is performance, and the proof is in every package. Learn more about Brenton at www.BrentonEngineering.com and more about ProMach at ProMachBuilt.com.
Media ContactJohn Eklund | 1-704-944-5340
← Back to Press Releases