ProMach’s End of Line Packaging Solutions Unveils Complete Integrated SystemOct 09, 2012
- Integrated system includes solutions from five ProMach Brands
- Single sourced system and acceptance testing increases line efficiency and reduces customer’s integration risk
- See complete integrated system at Pack Expo International, Booth N-4013, October 28-31, Chicago’s McCormick Place
Alexandria, MN – ProMach’s End of Line Packaging Solutions is featuring a complete turnkey end of line system built entirely from its own brands at Pack Expo International, October 28-31, in Chicago’s McCormick Place. ProMach’s End of Line Packaging Solutions provides single sourcing for complete, turnkey integrated systems. Its state of the art facility in Alexandria, Minnesota is equipped to manufacture and test sophisticated end of line systems, including complex factory acceptance testing requirements.
The integrated End of Line system exhibited at Pack Expo incorporates machines from five ProMach brands including:
- The new BrentonProMach-2P indexing motion case packer, specifically designed for the medical and pharmaceutical industries. Its all servo design provides reliable, high-speed operation in a small footprint. It includes crucial features to Medical and Pharmaceutical manufacturers such as white powder coat or specified machine finish and redundant quality checks, including dual sensing for counting parts and camera inspection system.
- A Currie by Brenton robotic palletizing cell that is fully integrated electrically and controlled through an easy to use HMI, eliminating the need for offline computer or the robot tech pendant for operation.
- Shuttleworth Slip-Torque conveyors, advanced transporting systems, which create low back-pressure accumulation and reduce product damage.
- An ID Technology Model 250 print and apply labeling system with user-friendly set-up and operation and modular components for maximum flexibility.
- An Orion Low Profile Automatic Stretch Wrapper, which offers durable steel construction and high performance pre-stretch film delivery for efficient, cost-effective operation.
“Having a single source to design, build, and integrate your system greatly reduces the risk of purchasing and assembling a system from multiple vendors,” says Barry Heiser, Vice-President, ProMach End-of-Line Packaging. “At ProMach, we can assemble the complete system and test it in our facility to ensure it operates at peak efficiency before shipment.”
ProMach’s End of Line brands include Brenton case packers and robotics, Currie palletizers, Dekka tape heads, Edson case and tray packing systems, IPAK tray formers and stackers, Orion stretch wrappers, Rennco vertical baggers and sealers, Shuttleworth conveyors and product handling systems, and Wexxar Bel case and tray formers and sealers.
See the integrated system at Pack Expo International in booth N-4013. For more information please contact End of Line Packaging Solutions at 800-535-2730 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
A leader in servo technology packaging applications, Brenton engineers and manufactures case packing equipment, shrink-wrapping machines, robotic packaging systems, custom packaging systems, and product handling equipment for the food, beverage, pharmaceutical, personal care, and household products industries. Brenton also manufactures the Currie line of conventional and robotic palletizers. Brenton is a product brand of ProMach, a global leader in packaging line solutions. As part of the ProMach End of Line business line, Brenton helps our packaging customers protect and grow the reputation and trust of their consumers. ProMach is performance, and the proof is in every package. Learn more about Brenton at www.BrentonEngineering.com and more about ProMach at ProMachBuilt.com.
Media ContactJohn Eklund | 1-704-944-5340
← Back to Press Releases